- Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant, oil filed
- Material: tungsten carbide, Tungsten carbide
Cemented carbide balls, also known as tungsten steel balls, refer to balls and balls made of cemented carbide.
1. high hardness
2. high wear resistance
3. high resistance to bending
4. can be used in harsh use environment, can replace all steel balls products.
Tungsten carbide balls can cover wide industry area because of the different size. Tiny size can be pen balls, big size can used for bearing and squeeze holes.
1. for precision bearings
2. grinding ball, milling ball
3. squeeze holes, punching hole
4. sealed valves
5. instruments, meters, pens, sprayers,
6. oil fields
7. hardness measuring instruments, etc.
At present, common cemented carbides balls include YG, YN, YT, and YW series.